4 Scary Monster

>> Thursday, March 18, 2010

In the mood for a scary story? Alright, prepare for the horrifying sight behind this door…

IMG_4956
Pretty scary with the shovel beside the old creaky door, right? I told you this was a scary story. Let’s take a peek inside…

IMG_4958


Welcome to our laundry room. Don’t recall seeing this room on the before tour? You are not mistaken my friend. Never before has such scariness been featured on the LTHL. I think it is high time we crack into conquering this space…maybe this weekend. You in, E-Dub?

-Cara

4 comments:

Rylie,  March 18, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

Gotta say the shovel pic is a little creepy. :) if it makes you feel any better my laundry room looks worse!

Cindy @The Flipping Couple March 18, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

I'm so relieved we're not the only ones with a, uh, unorganized room. We recently shared some pictures of our basement that were pretty terrifying.

Hope you get it all straightened out this weekend!

Cara @ Live the Home Life March 18, 2010 at 9:16 AM  

Rylie, I promise I didn't intentionally put the shovel in the shot. It was left over from Mulch Madness 2010, but I will say it did add just a touch of scary drama.

Cindy, welcome back my friend! Glad to know I'm not alone in my post moving messiness!

-Cara

Marlee,  March 18, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

Can't wait to see the after!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP