>> Tuesday, March 30, 2010
1. Coffee Table: Snagged for just $25 bucks off of Craigslist, my biggest regret for this friend was not taking a before shot. A sad day for the Rehabilitation Station, but we live and learn.
2. Design Books: Most of these were picked up at TJ Maxx or Tuesday Morning for a couple dollars each. Inexpensive and a fun read. Can’t go wrong there!
3. Coral: On a coral kick during our last stay in Mexico, all I wanted as a souvenir was this 12 lb beauty I found on the beach. Great idea until you realize you have to haul it home.
4. Flower/Candle Spot: In the winter, a tall candle warms us right up up, but this week camellias from my very own front yard man this post. I am pretty sure (maybe 92% sure)the vase came from an arrangement my sweet hubs brought home a while back.
5. Bowl & Filler: The stainless bowl came from Eric’s days of bachelorhood and the wicker balls from Pier 1. The cats love to get a hold of these guys.
That’s our coffee table in a nutshell. Looking back we probably only spent $60 max on the whole spread, including table. A pat on the back for the Wilkerson crew!