4 Reader Redo: Ashley’s Masterpiece

>> Monday, March 22, 2010

Inspired by our DIY wall art project which was inspired by Happy Together’s DIY wall art project, Ashley threw together a fantastic creation of her own! I was so excited to see this photo in my inbox…

image 
…I literally followed the directions on your blog. I woke up

Saturday and was thinking that I needed to find something inexpensive

to hang in our office (Well...our office in the making). I used an old canvas and some spackling.

It was super easy! Awesome blog! Thanks so much for the info!…


Didn’t Ashley do a great job? I love the different shades of blue.

Have a furniture rehab, room redo or creative creation? Click here to send a photo our way! We can’t wait to see.

-Cara

4 comments:

Shawn P,  March 22, 2010 at 8:27 AM  

I really like the blue colors, probably because nearly my entire house is decorated with shades of blue. The texturing gives the painting a great sense of dimension.

Shawn

Cara @ Live the Home Life March 22, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

Shawn, ditto on the blues.

I wish I'd attempted a blue canvas, but I guess green must have been on my mind since I painted ours on St. Patty's day. I'll just have to make another!

-Cara

Julie,  March 22, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

I like the blue colors as well. Do you texture and paint the sides of the canvas too?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP