1 After Party: Dog House for a Cause

>> Friday, August 12, 2011

There is nothing quite like wrapping up a project on a Friday. Another one checked off the list in time for the weekend, I’m super pumped to show you guys the finished dog house I’ve been working on for the past week. A HUGE thanks to Jeff at A Touch of Arkansas for building this one for me. That fella is a whiz with a saw and if you haven’t seen his blog. do yourself a favor and head that way.

On to the after shots…

dog house_15

dog house_8

dog house_9


Even my sweet little June Bug wanted to get in on the painting action. Bless her little puppy heart.

dog house_11
Such a fun project for a great cause. Come on out to support Habitat for Humanity’s 2nd annual Restore & After on September 29. My dog house and other rehabbed goodies will be up for auction to benefit Habitat. For more details on the event, click here.

Happy Friday, y’all!

clip_image002

1 comments:

Victoria Heinicke June 2, 2021 at 3:35 AM  

I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site.
heavy duty dog tie out stake

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP