0 Den Today, Living Room Tomorrow

>> Monday, August 8, 2011

When I first moved into my house a little over a year ago, I knew the very first room I wanted to knock out was the living room. A finished space to escape from the paint cans and sheetrock dust covering the rest of the house.

IMG_3996 
LR fireplace_1

LR Fireplace_2

LR Fireplace_3


Now that I’ve moved my TV from above the mantle in the living room and started using the den in the back of my house as an actual den instead of a catch all for furniture rehabs anxiously awaiting their turn for a facelift, this living room-turned-den is now returned to its originally intended formal entertaining purpose…and I am sure it will rarely be used. Unless the ladies and I decide to put on our gloves and sit around sipping tea. Any takers?


So where am I lounging around watching every DVRed episode of Bravo’s Real Housewives ever broadcasted? In my brand spankin’ new DIY den that used to look like this…

IMG_4215IMG_3992

Tune in to the fabulous At Home in Arkansas blog later this week for the after shots of my newly revamped space.



clip_image002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP