2 At Home in Arkansas: June’s Before & After

>> Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oh boy! It’s already time for another Before & After with Cara Wilkerson on At Home in Arkansas’ fabulous blog! I’m pumped for you guys to see the final result of the dresser rehab I’ve been hinting at for the past few weeks. Click here to shimmy on over to At Home’s blog for the complete how-to…

image

 

If you’re anything like Cara Wilkerson, your idea of a relaxing weekend involves pushing up your sleeves and rehabbing a lackluster piece furniture. And you can reap the benefits of Cara’s weekend projects right here each month! Today? She preps an old dresser for stylish storage in the kitchen.

 


imageimage
Can’t wait to share what I have up my DIY sleeve for July’s post!

clip_image002

2 comments:

Holly Young June 9, 2011 at 2:16 PM  

hey, did you give up on the old coat rack stand?

Cara @ Live the Home Life June 9, 2011 at 2:52 PM  

Oh no, my coat rack is definitely still in the works. I'll post an update soon! Thanks for keeping me in line, Holly :)

Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP