2 Reader Redo: Jackie’s Bench

>> Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I know it’s wrong to covet, but I’m seriously sick to my stomach that my friend-client Jackie’s latest before & after is not taking up permanent residence in my home…

Hi Cara! I have my own little DIY project to show off! This is the before. A flea market coffee table I found for $17.50…


image

  Now meet the new bench for our guestroom!…


image


Now do you understand my intense jealously for Jackie’s killer creation? By removing the doors, painting the base and pulling together a super simple DIY cushion, this rehab is a wrap. Amazing job, Jackie!

clip_image002

2 comments:

Hailey,  June 21, 2011 at 3:44 PM  

A great transformation. Very impressive!

Cara @ Live the Home Life June 21, 2011 at 7:00 PM  

I know! Hailey, I cannot get enough of this one. I just keep staring...

Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP