0 So Right, Yet Sew Wrong

>> Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The crafty powerhouse, How About Orange, never ceases to send me into a fit of jealousy over the latest in do-it-yourself inspiration. The recent post on DIY totes was no exception and sent my mind spinning: I have a sewing machine! (That I’ve used exactly 2 times in my adult life). My DIY ADD will definitely allow time to learn to sew AND whip up a perfectly stitched tote or two! (It’s not like I have 343 other partially completed projects in the works)…forget reason. I’ve found that envy is a much stronger source of motivation.

Out of the four DIY tote bags, I clearly fall in love with the most challenging…

image
I can just picture myself travelling around some fantastically chilly European city this fall with my new companion slung over my shoulder…

image

…but, let’s be honest here. This project may be a bit more compatible with my sewing skill level…

image

…Ok, fine. This one may be the only feasible option…
image


…but I will love every toting second of it.

clip_image002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP