2 Going Global…Or Just Statewide

>> Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Some people just know how to make a girl blush, and my pals at At Home in Arkansas magazine are definitely masters of the craft.

I’m super excited to announce that I’ll be an ongoing contributing blogger for my wonderful friends at At Home. My monthly posts will be centered around Before & After projects, and  they even gave me a fancy banner with my name on it. Now if that doesn’t scream official, I just don’t know what does…

image
image

At Home readers, you are in for a treat! Live the Home Life blogger and DIY extraordinaire Cara Wilkerson is now a monthly fixture on the At Home in Arkansas blog, sharing her tips and tricks-of-the-trade for bringing new life to old furnishings! We were blown away by Cara’s first post (she makes refurbishing this ottoman look so easy!), and we cannot wait to see what else she has in store. Welcome, Cara!

image

Click here to head on over to At Home’s blog and check out my first post where this shabby ottoman was given a simple facelift…for the second time.

Happy Tuesday, y’all!

clip_image002

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP