3 LTHL Dialogue: The Client-Friend Edition

>> Monday, May 16, 2011

I have some of the most amazing clients under the real estate sun…who I lovingly refer to as my client-friends around these parts. Not only do they keep me gainfully employed, but they also bring a substantial amount of humor into my work day. I think it’s high time for a few of my favorite quotes to make an appearance on Live the Home Life and brighten up our Monday.


Seller frustration: Not to be narcissistic, but I’m convinced these buyers are messing with my head. Other thoughts for the morning, I would like a long dress with pockets. That is all.

Pertaining to a price reduction: Drop it like it’s hot, girl. Drop it like it’s hot.

Because some houses are just plain spooky…Oh, this must be where they store all the dead bodies. Right behind the rubber gloves and syringes.

Text from buyer on inviting American Idol’s Paul McDonald along for a showing…Can he go with us to house hunt so I can stare at him and maybe touch his body???

AND one of my all time favorites…on deciding against a house: How can I ever trust you again when you let me pass up this rodent infested, termite damaged, excessive carbon monoxide emitting gem?  Frankly, I don't know how you can sleep at night…what is your favorite kind of cake?


Love you guys! Thanks for bringing so much fun to my workdays. Happy Monday!


clip_image002 

LTHL Post Update:

…what goes around comes around. Just received this text from “long dress with pockets” client-friend…

In the spirit of your blog, which I feel totally honored to have made the list, this was my favorite Realtor moment…

photo

3 comments:

The Doose's May 16, 2011 at 11:39 AM  

hahahah! made my day! Glad to be one of your client-friends!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP