1 Rehabilitation Station: Next please!

>> Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Now that this guy has been outfitted in fancy new clothes…

image
…and this ottoman has be re-rehabbed. Yes, this guy was given a bit of a facelift a little over a year ago, but as often happens, I grew tired of him, and decided to re-rehab him for an upcoming guest post on At Home in Arkansas’  fabulous blog. Stay tuned for the after pics!

image 


I think it’s definitely time for another labor of love. Next up, this wobbly coat rack friend that was rescued from the curb.

Coat Rack_2

Coat Rack_1


What’s in store for this rehab? I have no clue, but since he will be auctioned off at this year’s Habitat for Humanity ReStore & After fundraiser, I definitely feel like going all out.

clip_image002

1 comments:

Carol-Anne May 11, 2011 at 7:47 PM  

I see you went with the painting option like I did for the stool! Looks great!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP