7 Before & After: Arm Chair Rehab

>> Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The days when I am able to share a completed furniture rehab with my fabulous friends are most definitely among the happiest of my life. Today is no exception.

For the past few weeks, I’ve been cranking away on recovering this $15 steal of a deal…

image 
With little upholstery experience, this guinea pig was definitely a trial and error process, but I’m glad to report that he actually shaped up to be quite presentable.

image IMG_8781

More details on the how-to soon. For now, my fingers are tired and my ears are still ringing from the sweet sounds of the staple gun.

Happy Wednesday, y’all!


clip_image002

7 comments:

Caitlin,  April 20, 2011 at 10:42 AM  

Wow!!! This chair looks so good!!

Alycia Wicker April 20, 2011 at 6:48 PM  

Cara, that is one of the best upholstery jobs I have seen that wasn't done by a pro. Congrats!

Carol-Anne April 20, 2011 at 8:05 PM  

Gorgeous! What beautiful fabric!

Cara @ Live the Home Life April 21, 2011 at 9:46 AM  

Alycia! I'm blushing big time. Thanks so much!

Carol-Anne, the fabric became 10x more beautiful when I checked out the lovely clearance price tag of $6 per yard.

Cara

Stacy April 21, 2011 at 2:36 PM  

This looks fantastic! Can't wait for the how-to!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP