3 Before Story: Coat Rack

>> Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Oh dear. I won’t go into too much detail with this one. Let’s just say that my obsessive hoarding of all things junkie won again…but this one was worth it. Mainly because this coat rack was:

A. Free off of the side of the road
B. A challenge to fit in the Prius…can be done but fairly positive it requires breaking a safe driving law or two in the process.


C. And…wait, I already went over the whole “free” part

Coat Rack_3

Coat Rack_4

Coat Rack_1


Tucked away snuggly in my den-turned-workshop, I think I’ll save this rehab for auction at this year’s ReStore & After benefiting Habitat for Humanity. Want to revisit my creations from last year’s event? Click here

IMG_7311 IMG_7350 IMG_7299

clip_image002

3 comments:

Dana,  April 12, 2011 at 4:59 PM  

I know you'll make it fabulous!!

Carol-Anne April 12, 2011 at 7:44 PM  

Wow. You are so lucky to have found that! Will you paint it? Stain it? What?

Cara @ Live the Home Life April 13, 2011 at 1:09 PM  

Thanks, Dana!

Carol-Anne, that's a good quesion! I haven't decided yet. I'm thinking paint.

Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP