0 How-To: Arm Chair Rehab, Part 1

>> Thursday, April 21, 2011

Warning. Some of you are going to be extremely disappointed with the how-to for my latest chair rehab…mainly because there really is not much of a how-to at all. After paying a measly $15 for the arm chair in its before state, I felt really good about living on the edge a bit and winging it.

Even though I don’t have steps 1-35 for you to follow, I most certainly intend to fill you in on every detail of this rehabbing adventure. Today we will start with my absolute most favorite part of any project: demo, baby.



If you are on my level of DIY crazy, you learn best by taking things apart and putting them back together again. For this project, that is exactly how I began. Fellow kinesthetic learners rejoice!…and for the rest of you, I hope you like the pretty pictures.

Tearing apart the original upholstery piece by piece and taking tons of pictures helped me get a good feel for how I would put this guy back together again.

Arm Chair_beforeIMG_8399

IMG_8402 IMG_8398

IMG_8413IMG_8416

IMG_8475

IMG_8428

IMG_8425IMG_8452 IMG_8455

True confession. At this point in the project, I definitely started to rethink the whole wing-it-and-see-what-happens game plan. 

clip_image002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP