1 True Confession: My Bird Obsession

>> Thursday, April 7, 2011

This bird watching hobby of mine is steadily becoming an all consuming obsession…


imageimage 


True confession: I’m seriously considering setting up a video camera in the event these little guys decide to fly the nest while I’m out showing property…and by “seriously considering”, I most definitely mean I’m already planning how to best rig my flip video camera on my front porch.



No worries. I’m fairly positive the mailman already thinks I’m certifiably insane.


clip_image002

1 comments:

shopgirl April 8, 2011 at 1:51 AM  

Oh my Gosh! Cara! This is just a beautiful miracle to witness. You are one lucky lady. I had no idea that eggs from a real bird could be so beautifully blue. I would have sworn that someone painted them. Just INCREDIBLE!

Thank you for sharing this and making me a little less ignorant. :-))

A big virtual hug to you my friend!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP