2 Working Our Way Towards Recovery

>> Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oh, friends. This arm chair rehab has been a bit of a struggle. The demo & prep work were a breeze, but finding the right fabric has nearly driven me insane for several reasons. First and foremost, I’m super cheap and refuse to shell out the big ones for a few yards of fabric. Secondly, well, I guess there is no secondly. Basically, my extreme frugality got in the way and I hit a major roadblock with choosing upholstery fabric…until now!

image

IMG_8398

IMG_8425IMG_8455 IMG_8479
After searching this town high and low, this perfectly leafy/floral print captured my penny pinching little heart. For a measly $6.00 a yard, this was serious love.

IMG_8743 IMG_8744IMG_8746


All I need now are a few free hours and a TV equipped with a Real Housewives of NYC marathon.

clip_image002

2 comments:

Mary,  April 14, 2011 at 1:18 PM  

I love it! Can't wait to see the chair when you finish it. It will look great.

Cara @ Live the Home Life April 14, 2011 at 2:31 PM  

Thanks, Mary! I've already started and so far so good.

Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP