3 Meet Cara

>> Friday, January 1, 2010

Hi, friend! Thanks for dropping by Live the Home Life. I’m glad you’re here!

As a Realtor, blogger and overall home enthusiast, when it comes to houses, you name it, I love it. Remodels? I’m drooling. Decorating finds? Yes, please. Furniture rehabs? Save me a seat on that train because I’m on board!

As the daughter of an architect dad and a do-it-yourself diva of a mother, I was genetically wired to become a lover of all things home. From growing up watching my parents demo and redo every nook and cranny of my childhood home to taking on home projects of my own in my 20-something life, to me, the home life is the good life. 

Juggling real estate adventures, tackling DIY projects and blogging every step of the way keeps my life in the fast lane, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.


clip_image002



Click here to email me the details of your own around the house adventures and to learn more about how I can help you meet your real estate goals. I look forward to hearing from you!

3 comments:

Julie,  August 3, 2010 at 10:46 PM  

Just wanted to say that I love your blog. You are so creative and have inspired me to take on a few (small) projects myself. And that is saying a lot since I am not very handy!!

Cara @ Live the Home Life August 4, 2010 at 12:48 PM  

Julie! Thank you a million times! How nice of you to flatter me so. You'll have to keep me posted on all of you projects, large and small!

Cara

Empresa de Pintura, Pintura residencial August 2, 2018 at 4:32 PM  

Maravilha o blog esta de parabéns razendo grandes resultados, vejam empresa de pintura, pintura residencial

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP