2 Gotta Have It: Duvet Covers

>> Thursday, January 14, 2010

I am feeling a plethora of warmth and love from the duvet cover gods. Every duvet that has caught my eye recently is bursting with spring flair & style, and you won’t see even a smidge of a complaint escape from this gal.

I vote we cheat on winter a bit and sneak into spring a bit early. Your chilly toes won’t mind, right? All in favor, say I…

image image
Overstock.com
Branches Duvet: $54.99
Pottery Barn
Painterly Paisley Duvet: $109.99
   
image image
West Elm
Organic Bloom Duvet: $119.00
Crate & Barrel
Sakura Duvet: $149.00


-Cara

2 comments:

Katie,  January 14, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

Ugh! I amd dying for spring to hurry up and get here. That groundhog better act right if he knows what is good for him. lol! :)

Donna,  January 14, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

Bring on summer time! Forget spring, it is still too cold for me. I guess that is what I get for living in the north.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP