3 wwW.indowShopping.com: Chairloom

>> Monday, January 11, 2010

Allow me to introduce the most spectacular before & after online shopping experience around. Chairloom, a rehabilitation station in its own right, pops out amazing creations that leave me scanning my living room in search of overdue updates. My own furniture is in a constant state of terror that I will rip, sand, cut and redo at the drop of a hat, so needless to say, they are not huge fans of the inspiration provided by Chairloom…but you will be!

image image
image
-Cara

3 comments:

Laura,  January 11, 2010 at 4:47 PM  

Fantastic shop! What great taste in fabric & colors!

Cara @ Live the Home Life January 13, 2010 at 9:09 AM  

Laura, I could not agree with you more. I happened upon Chairloom when they were featured in a magazine and I have been stalking them ever since. Amazing work!

-Cara

Joanna,  January 16, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

The purple and white dining chair is lovely. I have a chair in a similar style that need to be upholstered. I am inspired!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP