8 Cat-astrophe

>> Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Oh geez. The girls had a bit too much fun this weekend. Too much cat nip? I’m not sure, but what I do know is that this mirror…

image



Is now this mirror…

IMG_4038

Once a contender for a simple Rehabilitation Station redo, the game plan will have to be reworked a bit. I now have an entire trash sack full of broken mirror pieces that I can’t bring myself to throw out.

I need your help friends! What would you do with pounds of broken mirror pieces at your disposal?

-Cara

8 comments:

Alice,  January 20, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

Oh no! What a waste of a beautiful mirror! At least you are crafty and will come up with a wonderful projects. Make lemons into lemonade!

Cara @ Live the Home Life January 20, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

Disco ball for the wedding! Jessica won't mind right?

-Cara

The Doose's January 20, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

mercury glass like, mirrored mosaic side table!!! it would be fab! Or put the mirror in the bottom of a breakfast in bed trey...you know what i am talking about?

Cara @ Live the Home Life January 20, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

Great ideas, J Doose! An outdoor table would be fantastic and so would a tray. Now I am starting to think I am going to need to break a few more mirrors!

-Cara

Rambles with Reese January 20, 2010 at 3:33 PM  

Oh, I love the broken pieces. At first, I thought you guys did it on purpose. You could create wall art with it and then hang it somewhere in your lovely home.

Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Cara @ Live the Home Life January 20, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

Reese, definitely not on purpose although we were pleasantly suprised after we stopped cursing the cats and realized how lovely our new mirror chunks were. Great idea with the wall art!

-Cara

Jessica Letzig,  January 20, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

Um...No disco ball will be at my wedding! Nice try though!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP