4 Girl Fight

>> Tuesday, January 5, 2010

There has been a bit of a family feud circling the Wilkerson household lately.

You will recall that not five minutes after reupholstering this chair Marlo sneakily swooped in to claim her new throne. Happy as a clam, this pretty kitty reveled in her luck of finding such a cozy nook…until big Tooty discovered and took a liking to the new spot.

image

Something’s got to give. With both girls fighting over chair time, we humans in the household find little time to enjoy this cushiony spot.

What a joyful day it was when I stumbled across this genius DIY cat bed from Brooklyn Limestone

image 
I am fully aware that attempting to recreate this masterpiece may qualify me for the crazy cat lady club, but if it means my girls will have have a cozy place of their own and my chair will be freed from layers of cat hair, I can handle the stigma.

-Cara

4 comments:

Lindsey,  January 5, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

I think that is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. Cooky cata lady or not you should make them for the cats!!

Anonymous,  January 5, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

It will qualify you for the crazy cat lady award... but it's too cute not to make! - Leslie

Cara @ Live the Home Life January 5, 2010 at 4:07 PM  

Ha! Thanks, Leslie. Glad to know that you will still be my friend.

-Cara

Anonymous,  January 6, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

Have you found the suitcase yet?:) I bet you can do an even more adorable one! I think Ralph should have one too! - Leslie

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP