2 Real estate questions? I’m here to help!

>> Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Few moments are more rewarding than helping a client find their perfect home. A place where they will raise children, entertain friends or simply relax after a long day's work. Whether you are thinking about buying or selling (or both!) I’m here to help you achieve your real estate goals.


IMG_3727_900-1 Thinking about buying?

Buying a home is most likely one of the largest financial investments you will make in your lifetime. I am committed to developing personal relationships with my clients and providing exceptional service to not only find the home their looking for but to ensure a wise financial decision is a part of the process.


Thinking about selling?
Selling a home is a path you don’t want to navigate alone.
From pricing & marketing your home to negotiating offers, I am able to provide the necessary tools to help accomplish your goals. As a full time agent, you can count on timely, reliable communication when you need it most.


First time home buyer?
If you’re thinking about buying your first home, but are unsure where to start, I’m here to help. From helping you get approved for a loan to finding your first place, I’m here to guide you through the process of becoming a first time homeowner.


Looking to buy or sell outside of Central Arkansas?

I can help with that too! Finding an agent that you can trust is a must, so let me knock out the dirty work. Whether you are in California or Chicago, Maine or Miami, I know the questions to ask to make sure you are paired with an agent in your area who will help you meet your real estate goals.


Whether buying or selling, you deserve an enjoyable real estate experience, and I look forward to helping every step of the way. Contact me today to find out how I can help!

clip_image002

Sept2011_1_cropped




Cara Wilkerson

Principal Broker/Realtor
The Property Group 

501.993.3326
cara@thepropertygroupAR.com

2 comments:

Meredith November 14, 2012 at 12:58 AM  

girl. change that contact info stat.

Cara @ Live the Home Life November 14, 2012 at 9:03 AM  

Whoa! Thanks for the reminder :) Changed!

Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP