4 Gearing Up, Tinsel Style

>> Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It’s almost here. You know exactly what I’m talking about. Just two days away from Thanksgiving, once that Turkey is digested bring on the glitter & gift wrap extravaganza!

Since I’m a real tree person, I don’t usually decorate until after Thanksgiving, but hauling my sparkling Christmas trinkets downs from the attic and petting each one with loving admiration never hurt anyone. Oh, my long lost friends… 

IMG_7848

IMG_3843

IMG_3838

IMG_3302

IMG_7852


Thank goodness for the not-so-subtle reminder Cara 2009 left for Cara 2010. We don’t need a repeat of last year’s Christmas tree debacle…need a refresher? Click here to rehash the horror.

clip_image002

4 comments:

Shelly,  November 23, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

I'm excited to decorate my tree this weekend too!

Anonymous,  November 23, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

Caro - Now you understand why we no longer get a tree, and just decorate the family heirloom newel post. Dad

Colleen Sullivan November 23, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

I can't wait to break out all of our Christmas ornaments! This will be our first "married" Christmas, so it will also be the first time we combine all of our ornaments--his basketball figurines and my glittery glass high heeled ornaments. Fun fun fun!

Cara @ Live the Home Life November 29, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

Colleen, congrats on your first Christmas together!

Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP