8 Just Listed: 601 N Pine in Hillcrest!

>> Friday, January 22, 2010

This charming 3 bedroom/2 bath bungalow in historic Hillcrest is one you won’t want to miss! Enjoy 2 living areas, a formal dining room, a butler's pantry, and separate laundry room.  There are beautiful hardwoods throughout and award winning landscaping on the property. Relax on the spacious front porch or walk to all of the Hillcrest restaurants and shops!

Price: $255,000

601 N Pine_front

601 N Pine_living room

601 N Pine_bedroom2
601 N Pine_city beautiful sign 601 N Pine_backyard

        
Click here for more information and to schedule a time to see this home for yourself. We look forward to hearing from you!

-Eric

8 comments:

Cara Beth January 22, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

such a cute home! Sigh, if only we hadn't just bought one....

Julie,  January 22, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

Great home with a lot of original character. The photos are exceptional as well.

Cara @ Live the Home Life January 22, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

Thanks for the nice comments!

This really is a lovely home. The owners have done an excellent job of retaining the original character of the house. My favorite thing about this home is how close it is to all of the wonderful shops & restaurants in Hillcrest. Maybe that is just because I like to eat!

-Cara

shopgirl January 24, 2010 at 2:42 AM  

What a beautiful home! I've never thought of living in Little Rock, but now I wonder... Nope, I gotta stay here for a while, but thanks for letting me dream a little.

Shelby,  January 26, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

Another adorable cottage!! I'm going to pack my bags because i'm ready to move :) Just kidding.

Cara @ Live the Home Life January 26, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

Shopgirl, come on down! I actually just had a client that moved from Italy. I'd love to have another!

Shelby, I feel the same way about this one. Something about a bungalow makes my heart skip a beat!

-Cara

Anonymous,  February 25, 2010 at 8:16 AM  

The red porch is fabulous. I love how that gorgeous red is carried throught the space included the patio furniture. I'd buy this house!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP