1 Prime Time

>> Thursday, May 12, 2011

We’re moving right along on the coat rack rehab train, friends.

After giving this guy a good dusting and tightening a few loose screws, it was prime time to…well…prime!

IMG_8848IMG_8850 

I’ll admit it. With all his cracks and crevaces, I was feeling a bit too lazy to give him a good sanding and opted for oil-based primer instead.

Underneath the layers of dried primer, this can is labeled Kilz complete interior/exterior oil-based primer. I promise.

IMG_8851

A room full of paint fumes and two reruns of Real Housewives of NYC later, primed and ready…

IMG_8852

IMG_8856

IMG_8853

IMG_8855


clip_image002

1 comments:

Holly Young May 12, 2011 at 2:13 PM  

I have one of these in my house that I've considered throwing out, but now I'm anxiously waiting to see what you do with it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP