3 Feeling the Love: May Recap

>> Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy June, y’all! Can you believe it’s already here? Not only am I pumped for the warmer weather complete with swimming pools and skinny girl margaritas, but June also brings along plenty of reasons to celebrate since a considerable chunk of my friends were born in the sixth month of the year. I’m not saying a June birthday is a requirement to be a pal-o-mine, but I am saying that it sure is nice buying gifts in bulk and knocking out all the hoopla in one swoop…

image
Clearly I took the LSAT and got into law school—thank you very much—I just opted not to show up on the first day. A bullet successfully dodged. It’s obvious I’d much rather spend my days snooping around dusty old houses and living out my years elbow deep in oil-based paint.

I can feel myself sliding down a slippery slope of digression. What was the purpose of this post again?…Oh yes! Thanking all of the fabulous friends who linked to LTHL…

A Touch of Arkansas
AJW Design Co
At Home in Arkansas
Bellatina Creations
Brixton Nole
Bubbles and Money
Building Moxie
Cara Beth Photography
Casa Sugar
Charlotte John Real Estate Co.
Custard By Design
Dabe to Dream
Details Weddings & Events
East Goes West
eHow
Five Little Rules
From the Front Porch
Frugal with a Flourish
Home Decor News
Home Sweet Home
I design, you DIY…e-decorating
Jessica’s Journey
Keeping Up with the Joneses
Life Lessons
Live the Life You Love
Lovely Tonight
Modern Maizy
Oh The Place I Want To Go
Our Family
Our Happy Family
Quaint Oaks
Rachael Jones’ Blog
Rambles with Reese
Show Home Staging & Design
Simple Tips for Life
Take Life with a Grain of Chocolate
Tearing Up Houses
That’s What She Said
The Buies
The Cape on the Corner
The Dooses
The Deacons
The Divine Mrs. EM
The Flipping Couple
The Good Life
The Hopper House
The Jones Family
The Lowe Down
The Married Life Diaries
The McNulty Family
The Muddy Truth
The Rich Hard Life & Sons
Two Dogs & a House
Two Poms and a House
UAMesSing It Up

You are the absolute best and I love y’all more than staring at my Junie Bug in a lobster costume while eating an oversized helping of mac n’ cheese.


 IMG_7443

clip_image002

3 comments:

Jill,  June 1, 2011 at 11:15 AM  

I was born in June too!

Cara Beth June 1, 2011 at 8:07 PM  

I'm a July baby myself! I do love summer! & everything that goes along with it! Congrats on getting into law school - did I read that right? I didn't know you were doing that? Congrats! That's awesome, Cara!

Cara @ Live the Home Life June 2, 2011 at 1:18 PM  

Jill, you and I were meant to be buds then!

CB, law school was my original game plan after graduating college. Not going back to school now. Homework? No thank you. When would I have time for all of my rehabs :)

Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP