2 Sneak Peek: Getting Lit

>> Thursday, June 23, 2011

A huge thanks to my pal, Susan, for donating her terribly fabulous light fixture my way to rehab! You know me better than to think that I could keep the before shots all to myself…

Light Fixture_2Light Fixture_1

Creaky, brassy and bursting with potential, this lovely lady is patiently waiting her turn to join the after party at the Rehabilitation Station.

Thanks to this guy who is currently dangling from the ceiling in my dining room, I’m no stranger to a rehabbed light fixture, but I’m still chomping at the bit to whip up a few ideas for his older sister’s reincarnation. Stay tuned!

image  

clip_image002

2 comments:

Jessie June 24, 2011 at 9:12 AM  

I *can't wait* to see the details on this one! I think I have that same exact chandelier that I'm planning on painting for my dining room. Yours looks amazing!

Cara @ Live the Home Life June 24, 2011 at 10:14 AM  

Jessie! I love that you have matching chandy! Be sure and let me know what
you do to yours. I'm still hammering out my game plan, but hopefully I'll
get my act together soon.

Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP