0 A Little Paint (And Rust) Never Hurt Anyone

>> Friday, August 19, 2011

Go ahead. Let me have it. There is no excuse substantial enough. I cringe at the thought of missing one weekday blog post but two? I’m a complete failure…the good news? My living room now includes a brand-new-to-me-paint-splattered-with-a-side-of-rusty $5.00 spot to store yet another pile of magazines…

table_3

table_2

table_1


My heart dreams that my new side table friend spent decades in a studio happily catching falling paint from a fantastically talented artist’s paintbrush as they whipped up canvas after canvas of priceless creations…but my head tells me it most likely spent years rotting away in someone’s garage harboring discarded wall paint samples. Either way, I’ll take it! 

Happy weekend, y’all!

clip_image002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP