7 I really have no clue how they found me…

>> Tuesday, August 23, 2011

…but they did and what kind of furniture rehabber would I be I to turn away a couple of chair twins in need?

Chairs


Rest assured they’ll be resurrected as twins no more. New fabric, a little paint and a whole lot of elbow grease will bring these guys back to life…and a big thanks to my little brother for hauling them down from Fayetteville and forcing them upon me. You are the absolute best!

clip_image002


Also, a big thanks to Beth Ann for including a Live the Home Life rehab as one of her Top 10 DIY Projects. Why’d you have to go and make me blush?…I like it. Don’t stop.

image
To visit Beth Ann’s blog and check out her favorite DIYs, click here.

7 comments:

Barbara Pilcher August 23, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

Oh, I can just imagine how you are going to transform them! Can't wait to see their new look. Those lucky chairs!

Dorothy Gamble,  August 23, 2011 at 1:57 PM  

Cara! These chairs are adorable! Looking forward to the transformation.

Cara @ Live the Home Life August 23, 2011 at 2:30 PM  

Thanks, y'all! I have not clue what's in store for the duo but we'll see!

Cara

Beth Ann August 23, 2011 at 8:51 PM  

No, thank you! And those chairs are {way out of my league} going to be fabulous :)

The Doose's September 19, 2011 at 3:27 PM  

Have these chairs found a home? I've got a few sq.feet to outfit with furniture....

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP