2 Best News in Over a Decade

>> Monday, August 29, 2011

Sure, today is my birthday and that’s all good and well, but my annual celebration of life definitely plays second fiddle to the good news I have in store.

I make no bones about the fact that I have the best family on the face of this fine planet. Dad, Mom, Big Sis, Little Brother, and smattering of grandpeople and cousins all over this fine state. Well today, for the first time in 12 years, my sister, brother and I officially reside in the same city AND my brother starts his first big boy job today after graduating college in May. This is big. HUGE…to me…and while this may not be historic news to you the reader, I dictate the published content around this roost and I’m just over the moon. Welcome home, Will! Having you back is the best birthday present this girl could ever ask for…besides the thought filled, prettily wrapped package I just know you’ll have patiently waiting for me at dinner tonight.

jessica_rehearsal_dinner_002IMG_7087



clip_image002

2 comments:

susanlr August 29, 2011 at 8:10 PM  

Happy, Happy Birthday. I love the pictures!!!!!
I agree-I'm super happy for Will.

Geezees Custom Canvas Art August 30, 2011 at 6:07 AM  

Happy Birthday to you....i love the picture of the 3 of you!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP