7 A Little Sugar from Martha

>> Monday, March 15, 2010

When Martha’s little bundle of April happiness showed up in my mailbox this weekend, it was like a breath of fresh spring air…

IMG_4881

But, let’s cut the fluff & focus on a little straight talk here people. I was mainly excited about this guy…

IMG_4885 
…and these little friends…

IMG_4882
…and, oh boy, here comes delicious…

IMG_4884


As pumped up as I was for a major sugar rush, I’m the type of cook who first needs someone else to try out a recipe and report back on just how scrumptious/fool proof (or not) a recipe is. Someone like, oh, I don’t know, Kendall @ Keeping Up with the Joneses. Kendall, can you hear me?

-Cara

7 comments:

Lana,  March 15, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

I got my copy in the mail this weekend too. The lemon crepe cake looks amazing!

Caroline k,  March 15, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

ooooooh yummy!

Cara @ Live the Home Life March 15, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

Lunch time is quickly approaching and all I can think about is the lemon crepe cake. This is bad news...

-Cara

Nora,  March 15, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

I vote for the strawberry eclairs! I may just have to try them out and let you know how they turn out :)

sydney85 March 15, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

I also bought this magazine for the lemon crepe cake. I hope to make it for Easter.

Cara @ Live the Home Life March 16, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

Nora, let me know! I can't wait to hear about how absolutely simple it is!...I hope.

Sydney, you have to let me know how it turns out, and maybe save me a slice or two :)

-Cara

Claire,  March 16, 2010 at 2:36 PM  

I wish my baking would turn out just a pretty as Martha Stewart's!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP