10 Greatest Before & After of All Time

>> Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Straight from the groomer, the greatest before & after of all time…

image

image


Doesn’t she look happy? Ralph kept trying to weasel into June’s after shot to show off his clean after-bath coat. I’ll oblige him…

IMG_5040
Clean and loving life. There’s no better way for two best buds to be.

-Cara

PS—I know I’ve overloaded you with updates from the Wilkerson Zoo in the past few weeks, but in no way, shape or form do I apologize for being a fabulous pet parent who exploits her canine/feline children for the promotion of her small potatoes blog.

10 comments:

Betsy March 24, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

there is never too much fluffy pet talk, not to me anyway :)

Cara @ Live the Home Life March 24, 2010 at 5:44 PM  

Betsy, you and me both sister!...especially when they are my own

-Cara

custardbydesign March 24, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

what a funny before and after post...thanks for sharing...

Cara @ Live the Home Life March 24, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

Custardbydesign, thanks for stopping by!

-Cara

Jonnie Honse March 24, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

I love that you love your pets!!! I hope you always share about them!

Cara @ Live the Home Life March 25, 2010 at 8:48 AM  

Thanks, Jonnie! You know I will! :)

-Cara

Cara @ Live the Home Life March 25, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

UPDATE: Since last night's rain, the pups are filthy and muddy. Little stinkers.

-Cara

Carrie @ Two Poms and a House March 27, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

awww they look so cute in the photos!...too bad they got muddy, isn't that about the way it always works ;) ps- i love pics and stories about animals, yay for pets!

Cara @ Live the Home Life March 28, 2010 at 9:38 PM  

Thanks, Carrie! June is diggin her new style, and I love it because less furr = less mud hauled into the house on little puppy legs.

Thanks shopgirl! They obviously have their "Who? Me?" sweet faces on.

-Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP