1 Four, Four, Four, Four

>> Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Whew! Long day folks—hence the late posting. Normally, I try to have a post lined up the night before for the following morning, but even we bloggers get comfy on our couch and catch a good rerun of Top Chef that we just cannot tear ourselves away from.

So, as I sit here chowing down on my after work snack…

IMG_5403


…and catching up on my overflowing inbox, I came across a chainy type email from my buddy/co-worker/cousin-in-law Anna Kaye. You are supposed to fill in your answers and forward along, but I think I’ll tweak this one a bit for our Live the Home Life purposes.


Four Places I go:  The office, Habitat for Humanity ReStore, Boulevard Bread, Starbucks with E-Dub

Four Favorite Smells: My hubs, clean puppies, the beach, Cabbage Patch Doll heads



Four TV shows I watch:
Real Housewives of (insert city here), American Idol, The Office, Life

Four Favorite LTHL Furniture Rehabs: Lady in Red, Upholstered Chair, Eric’s Desk, Black Dresser

Favorite LTHL Home Projects: Living Room, Master Bedroom, Porch Columns, Pink Bath…photos coming soon, I promise!

See you back here bright & early for a brand spankin new blog post. I’ve been gardening and I smell trouble.



-Cara

1 comments:

Martha,  April 13, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

ooooo your snack looks yummmmy

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP