8 DIY Bib Necklace…We Can Do It!

>> Monday, April 19, 2010

Crafty cousin-in-law Katie made just about the cutest bib necklace you’ve ever seen. Crafty cousin-in-law Katie also swears up, down, left & right that I too can make one of my very own. Crafty cousin-in-law Katie is a smart gal and ducked out of the shot when I whipped out my video camera to capture her creation on film, so non-camera shy brother-in-law-to-be Oliver stepped in to model for us…



Good news! No sewing machine required for this one. Just a needle, thread, a few fabric scraps, and a bit of patience. Wanna join me in a bit of crafting fun?

-Cara

8 comments:

Shelly,  April 19, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

Cute! You are going to hold out hands while we make this right? I already can tell that I will need slow step by step instructions.

Shelly,  April 19, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

I meant hold "our" hands. oops!

Hilary,  April 19, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

I love it! I want to make one!

Cara @ Live the Home Life April 19, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

Shelly, I'll do my best! I have to admit I'll be winging this one big time. Hopefully we can make it work. Katie promises we can do it :)

Hilary, isn't this project great? I am so excited!

-Cara

Susan,  April 19, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

Count me in! These are too cute but don't tell anyone else, ok?

Cara @ Live the Home Life April 19, 2010 at 11:36 PM  

Susan, glad you're game! I plan to have my first few flowers finished and posted within the next couple of days. I'll be sure to post the step-by-step how-to...and how-not-to.

-Cara

Crazy Wienerdog Lady April 26, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Geez, I mean what CAN'T Katie make? She paints, she sews, she makes me jealous!

Cara @ Live the Home Life April 26, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

It's true! Katie can do anything and everything!

-Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP