3 From Where I Sit

>> Friday, April 2, 2010

From where I sit as I type away on my laptop, which is right here…

image 
From our dining room window, I see happy neighbors pushing strollers, joggers prepping for swimsuit season and dog walkers spending time with their canine loves. I feel a bit like the nosy neighbor and I love it.

But yesterday’s passersby took the cake.

I may or may not have run to the window with my camera in the event they decided to cruise by a second time. No such luck. This all I have for you…

IMG_5113



Father and son taking a joy ride with junior hanging onto the outside of the truck and dad holding onto him while driving. Oh, Arkansas. Really?

-Cara

3 comments:

Meg April 2, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

No way! That's so Britney Spears! It would have been even better if he was drinking beer (father or son...or both)!

custardbydesign April 5, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

i have a similar assistant...

http://custardbydesign.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-staff.html

i love your amateur sketch in the absence of a photo...

nice work...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP