1 DIY Bib Necklace How-To…and How-Not-To: Part 2

>> Monday, April 26, 2010

Before we move on to the flowers-that-look-more-tricky-but-really-aren’t, l

et’s wrap up the buds we started yesterday…


 image
With a wide variety of pretties to pair up, grab a couple in different sizes, stack and sew together.

IMG_5451IMG_5456

Next, sew a button to the center of your new blossom…

IMG_5454IMG_5458

..and keep going!

IMG_5463      

Not too painful right? We’ll be back soon with the how-to for these guys…

image


-Cara

1 comments:

Becca,  April 26, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

I went and bought all of my fabric during my lunch time today. I am ready to get to work tonight on my first few pieces. yippie!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP