5 So Long Sea Life

>> Sunday, April 4, 2010

The wallpaper gods and I have made our peace. I don’t know what I did or said to put me back in their good graces, but boy was removing the wallpaper in the pink hall bath a breeze! Compared to our last attempt at wallpaper removal, this task was a little slice of heaven.

image


Eric ran off with the camera to do important Realtor things, but no worries, the video camera was on hand to capture our bathroom walls in decorating limbo: after wallpaper, before priming & painting. Pay no mind to the bad hair day in the mirror…




I have to admit, we’ve done a bit more than just paint, so check back soon to see how our pink bath is shaping up—and yes, it’s still pink.

-Cara

5 comments:

Kimberly,  April 4, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

Yayay! No more seashells!

Crazy Wienerdog Lady April 4, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

Are you going to re-tile or just leave the tile for the time being?

I'm in my house and will take pics once I decorate a little. MY FEET ARE KILLING ME!!!!

Hilary April 5, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

Can't wait to see how this bath turns out.

Cara @ Live the Home Life April 5, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

The plan is to hang out with the pink tile for a while. Our master bath is quickly climbing to the top of our to-do list...

-Cara

Gena,  April 5, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

what did you use to get the wall paper off? Thanks.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP