5 Feeling Herb-y

>> Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Last year I killed our herbs. Destroyed. Neglected. Demolished. However, I can’t take all of the credit. June’s dirty little paw prints were also found at the scene of this crime. 

Nonetheless, this year I have turned over a new leaf. New year. New house. New chance with herb cultivating AND this (flowerbed?) was hanging out in the backyard just waiting to house a whole family of herbs…

 IMG_5394IMG_5399
IMG_5401image 
We are going to be good this year, right June? I’ll make sure our new friends have plenty of water if you agree to find a new place to bury your bone.

We’ll keep you posted on our progress. We need the accountability.

-Cara

5 comments:

Allison,  April 14, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

What a cute herb garden. Was the round planter there when you guys moved in?

The Doose's April 14, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

Can you come over and help me make one? Your back yard is looking so good! I can't wait to take a tour of Casa Wilkerson!

Cara @ Live the Home Life April 14, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

Thanks, Allison! The round planter was there when we moved in. At first we thought maybe they used it as a fire pit, but it was too close to the house for that. Who knows, maybe the previous owners had an herb garden there?


Come on over Dooses! You know you are welcome any time!

-Cara

Donna,  April 14, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

Looks like the perfect place for herbs! I did not give my herb garden enough sun last year and they didn't do so well. This year I made sure to plant all my herbs so that they get full sun and so far they are doing great. good luck with yours!

Lisa,  April 16, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

Lots of water. Lots and lots of water.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP