1 Daily Dose of Inspiration

>> Saturday, April 10, 2010

Like many of my fellow home nerds, I have a hefty file on my computer solely dedicated to images offering inspiration on the home front. One such glorious image greets us below…

  
What I‘m digging about this bathroom…

1. The white tile. Aside from the obvious that this is larger than our two bath put together, the white tile keeps an open feel about the space and makes this bath feel, well, clean.



2. The antique furniture. I love the combo of the sleek square glass tile extending to the ceiling and the old world feel of the handsome fellow between the two sinks.

3. The abundance of natural light. We all know what happens when you put your makeup on in the dark. Enough said.

 



-Cara

*Heads up to the reader & copyright infringement police. I did not take this photo, nor do I remember who did since it was pulled off of the internet in a mad frenzy induced by love of this space. However, if you are the lucky goose who encountered this room in person & lays claim to this inspiring shot, drop me a line. I’d like to shake your hand and give you proper credit.

1 comments:

Holly,  April 10, 2010 at 12:28 PM  

Oh man! This bath is gorgeous. Like something out of a magazine...wait! It probably was in a magazine!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP