1 Rehabilitation Station: Door Restore

>> Wednesday, September 15, 2010

When I saw this lonesome fella hanging out by himself at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore, I knew I had to load him into my Prius and take him home to meet the other members of the Rehabilitation Station.

IMG_7093

Gotta love a hatchback…

image

Not a huge project, really just in need of a clean up. I was keeping the door handle…

IMG_7097

…and the hinges…

IMG_7096 
…but let’s be honest with our true feelings. The horrendous mini blinds on the backside had to be kicked to the curb.

IMG_7100 IMG_7102 
Now happily residing in my living room, this guy is living the dream. Just between the two of us, I think he has his eye on one of the window triplets.

IMG_7112 

clip_image002

1 comments:

Nell,  September 15, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

I like the door with the other pieces. Nice find!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP