3 Room Redesign Revisited: Beren’s Patio

>> Thursday, September 2, 2010

As soon as Beren’s Room Redesign hit the blog-o-sphere last week (click here if you need to play catch up on this one) she and her fiancé, Jonathan, got down to some serious shopping. They decided on the patio furniture set from Front Gate that was easy to break down and store in the winter and within days Beren shot me an email raving about her new find.
 image

Cara! Look what we got! It’s awesome! Fold up and stacks, and I love how the set is lightweight yet durable!


Beren Furniture
Fast shipping and a quality product? Sounds like a good day to me! I’m always excited to hear that an online purchase turns out to be all I’ve dreamed of.

Glad you love it, Beren! I was super pumped to help.  Be sure and send more pictures in this girl’s direction as you work your way towards patio paradise.

clip_image002

3 comments:

Andrea,  September 2, 2010 at 1:55 PM  

Good to know! I hate ordering something off of the internet and it turns out to be nothing like I thought it would be. The colors are always differnet than the pictures. This one looks exactly the same! I liked both sets of the patio furniture but this one was my favorite.

Beren September 9, 2010 at 11:12 AM  

Thank you for updating everyone! I had no idea that you would do that :) Its funny, someone asked me the other day if I was the "Beren" who was on Cara Wilkerson's blog with a backyard update! I was like Yes!! Thats me!! haha Pretty cool, huh :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP