6 OCD Cures OCD

>> Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Working from home, which is where I usually spend the first hour or two of my work day, is not all it’s cracked up to be my friends. Especially when you have a killer case of home OCD.

Case in  point: This morning, at my dining room table that I like to pretend is a desk until I scatter papers everywhere and freak out because someone cluttered up my dining room table, I was faced with this OCD invoking scene.

You see this

IMG_7239



I see this

image
A gazillion things to fix, tidy, straighten, primp, rehab, sweep, fluff, tweak and polish. Working away from the office can be torture to a self diagnosed home-obsessed nutcase like myself.

What is right in the world to put my mind at ease? Tea in the proper mug of course.

IMG_7240 

clip_image002

6 comments:

Cara Beth September 8, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

I feel ya. I am always thinking of more things to do on our house. It is never complete.

nanny September 8, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

I have always wondered if it is possible to ever have it all done? Don't think so!

Shelly,  September 8, 2010 at 3:37 PM  

There's always more to do! I know that I would not get one thing done workwise if I tried to work from home.

Mandy Furgerson September 9, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

This is hilarious and SO true! It is amazing the things we can critique when we are sitting still (at times trying to relax or work) in our own home... It was wonderful to meet you today at The Village! Loving your blog, Cara!

Cara @ Live the Home Life September 9, 2010 at 11:12 PM  

CB, nanny & Shelly, it's a never ending story. Always more to do around these parts and I love every second of it.

CBD, it's true. I have a few screws loose.

Mandy, great to meet you too! Glad you stopped by LTHL!

Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP