2 Fall Favorites

>> Monday, September 27, 2010

Maybe the not-so-distant memories of the unbearably hot summer we Arkansans faced makes fall seem especially lovely, but the 55 degree weather that greeted me as I rolled out of my front door this morning was a welcomed treat.

Let’s pay homage to a few of my all time fall favorites and see if we can tempt the cool temperatures to hang around a bit longer…

image   image
Martha Stewart   Aunt Sadie’s Candles
Hail the queen of all things crafty! Martha’s holiday tips & tricks are always an inspiration.   A year round favorite, but the Autumn & Christmas scents are what my dreams are made of.
     
image   image
Pottery Barn   The Pioneer Woman Cooks
…because PB is on all of my “favorite” lists: summer, Christmas, alternating Fridays…   We all know I’m no master chef, but Ree’s recipes are the definition of fall comfort food.


…one last note on the Pioneer Woman. Ree and I are basically best friends, so while I’m not a whiz in the kitchen, I’d be happy to give my gal pal a call to answer all of your culinary concerns. No big deal.

image
clip_image002

2 comments:

beth,  September 27, 2010 at 10:17 AM  

I love every PW recipe that I have tried. good choice!

Hil,  September 27, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

I am so jealous that you got to meet Ree/the Pioneer Woman!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP