2 Business in Front

>> Thursday, September 23, 2010

To my wonderful LTHL friends,

Board_Cara It’s 3:45 pm and no Thursday blog post? I am positively sure you are deeply concerned for my well being and were inches from slapping my mug shot on the back of a milk carton…but mainly ticked that you had one less blog post to distract you from what you should actually be doing at work. My apologies.

But no worries, my friends! I am alive and well and ready to head back to Little Rock where I have a plethora of home projects waiting to distract you from all work responsibilities. Until then, sleep easy knowing that I had a great time with coworkers in Colorado, learned more than my home-loving brain can handle, sliced through a board stemming from what I am confident was the sturdiest tree west of the Mississippi with my bare hand AND…of highest importance…witnessed  the most fantastic female mullet to walk the face of this earth.



Shelly,  September 23, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

Gotta admit! I was a little nervous :)

PJ,  September 24, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

I hope you have a picture of that mullet for us!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP