5 Laboring for Labor Day?

>> Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Labor Day weekend, ya’ll!

For me, this weekend brings with it an opportunity to knock out home projects in a major way. Nothing too monumental. Just a ton of odds and ends that have been haunting me for months mixed with a few fun on-the-side projects. Guaranteed this weekend will turn me into my familiar paint-covered, chipped fingernail, 10 year old t-shirt and shorts wearing self and I will love every second of it.

What are your plans for the weekend? Hitting the lake to squeeze in one last jaunt in the sun? Enjoying a staycation? Joining me in around-the-house DIY bliss? Do tell, my friends. Do tell! 

clip_image002

5 comments:

Michelle,  September 3, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

I wish I was doing something fun but I am stuck working all week end. I am eager to see what you accomplish this weekend. I swear that you move at light speed. you finish something in one hour that would take me a whole weekend.

Happy Labor day!

FNash,  September 3, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

STAYCATION!!! I work full time and go to school so having a long weekend to look forward to with nothing to do is the best Labor Day!

beth,  September 3, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

What projects are you planning to do?

Cara @ Live the Home Life September 3, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

Oh goodness, Beth. My to-do list is neverending and ever changing but the top projects involve sealing bathroom grout, hanging a new mailbox, helping paint my sister's new house (yay!), starting to install quarter round, and a little yard work. We'll see how much is actually completed, but I like to aim high. Have a great weekend!

Cara

MK,  September 3, 2010 at 10:53 AM  

Lake time! One last weekend to work on my tan

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP