1 Talk to me, baby

>> Friday, September 24, 2010

Nothing makes me happier than finding an inbox full of emails from my LTHL friends. So keep them coming!

Have a killer before & after you’re dying to share? Send pictures my way so that we can do the happy dance together.

Itching for the answer to a random around-the-house/DIY/real estate question? Bring it on. I love a challenge!

image


Whatever is floating through that mind of yours, for heaven’s sake, don’t keep it to yourself! Drop me an email and let me know what’s happening in your home life.

Happy weekend…and GO HOGS!

clip_image002

1 comments:

Beth,  September 24, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

Wooo! Can't wait for the game tomorrow!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP