3 A Little LTHL Dialogue…

>> Wednesday, September 8, 2010

After spotting Dad & Jessica one aisle over at Home Depot…


Me: Pssst…Family! Look over here!

Dad & Jessica: Heeeey! What are you up to?

Me: Oh, not much. Just in the market for a compound miter saw.

Dad: Atta girl! I’ll help you pick one out.

Jessica: (Looking confused and anxious)

Dad: Here, I have this one and I really like it.

Me: I love it and need it in my life. Load ‘er up, pops!

Jessica: (Apparently concerned for my sanity)…Cara! Don’t do it…As your older sister, I feel we need to talk about this. I mean, you could buy a pair of shoes for that amount of money. A really nice pair of shoes.

Me: I don’t want a pair of shoes. Miter saw beats shoes.

Jessica: No shoes? A saw?…I definitely didn’t get the handy gene.


clip_image002

3 comments:

Cheri,  September 8, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

It's funny to see the differences between siblings. My two girls are nothing alike.

Becca,  September 8, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

I'm with your sister. I wish I were handy enough to want a saw over shoes. Maybe my house would look a little better...

Cindy @The Flipping Couple September 13, 2010 at 4:07 PM  

HA! Sounds exactly like a conversation my sister and I would have. So she buys the shoes and I borrow them. Perfect.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP