2 Close Encounter of the Cooking Kind

>> Tuesday, November 10, 2009

imagePioneer Woman, Ree Drummond, in Little Rock?! Big news in my world, and after trying out several of her recipes on my own over the past year, I knew a copy of her new cookbook needed to be in my immediate future.

So, a few fellow blogging friends and I headed out to Walmart last night to meet our photo takin’, comfort food cookin’ accidental country girl…

Then, the line. Oh my…

IMG_3083

But our gal pal was worth it!

However, it was soon clear that sustenance was needed and while we would have loved to chow down on food worthy of Pioneer Woman’s stamp of approval, McDonalds was just a stone throw from aisle 7…

IMG_3087  

2 hours later, Ree of course looking fabulous. Me with the late night ponytail…

IMG_3105 IMG_3108

What a nice lady, and a great time with friends! Anyone for dinner?

-Cara

2 comments:

Janet,  November 10, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

I am so jealous! i love the Pioneer Woman!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP