3 Sister’s Got Style!

>> Monday, November 30, 2009

Have I ever told you about my older littler sister? If I haven’t, then I need to, because she is just super! Don’t believe me? Take a look at this super face…

IMG_0374 


Don’t be confused. She’s the cute one in the lower right-hand corner, not the hairy hitchhiker in the background.

Anyway, while helping my lovely sis with top secret wedding plans yesterday, another impromptu photo shoot occurred. At least this time it wasn’t in the lady’s room of Hank’s Fine Furniture.

Jessica had quite the holiday tablescape going on in her happening Hillcrest condo. I love the red and white, but more than that, I love how easy! Fun table runner, couple of candlesticks and a bowl of coordinating ornaments and you’re all set…

IMG_3344

IMG_3345

  

Fair warning to all, if you invite me over during the holiday season or any other season for that matter, I may be tempted to whip out my camera and start snapping. I will expect invitations to start rolling in. Any minute now. I’m here by my phone. I’ll just wait right here…

-Cara

3 comments:

Ann,  November 30, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

I love the red and white!

oliver,  November 30, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

wow, she's hot! can i meet her?

Cara @ Live the Home Life November 30, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

I might be able to arrange a meeting. Although, her fiance may not be too happy. You may know him actually. His name is Oliver Berkow?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP