5 Making It Lovely: Library Style

>> Thursday, November 19, 2009

Making It Lovely inspires me in more ways than one and this library transformation completed in 2007 is one reason why. Now, I need not remind you how a home library sets my heart aflutter, but this super studious nook is also super simple! A few coats of paint, storage options and furnishings bumped this room onto the honor roll. 

Check out Nicole’s lovely before and after…

image


This room makes me pray for snow and a thigh-high stack of good reads.

-Cara

5 comments:

Bonnie,  November 20, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

Wow! I love seeing a room transformation and I like the idea of the bookshelves.

Andrea,  November 20, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

Love it! Makes me want to snuggle up with a big blanket and read a book!

Sarah,  November 21, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

I bet you and your library lovin self are so jealous of this cozy library. How cute!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP